Join the KCRA Today! (Or Renew)
Basic Membership is $13.00 per year. Family memberships are available for $18.00 per year. Two types of membership are available: FULL (licensed radio amateurs) and ASSOCIATE (non-licensed). The only difference being that the full membership allows voting privileges. Optional autopatch and autodial plans are available to members FREE.(Balance of first year is FREE. But donations are welcome.)
The membership application can be filled out in Adobe Reader (Not in your browser) and printed.
Download a membership application
If you can not open the membership application click on this link to get Adobe Reader.
* * * * * * * Treasurer's Address * * * * * * *
Please mail application to:KCRA Treasurer 59897 Apple St. Allouez Mi, 49805
The KCRA is engaged in activities like these:
- 1. Communications Training
- 2. Technical Experimentation and Learning
- 3. Public Service via "The Great Bear Chase" , the Copper Man Triathlon , the "CopperDog 150" race, the "Kuparisaari Triathlon" and occasionally Superior Search and Rescue exercises.
- 4. Meeting new and friendly people who will be glad to teach you about the hobby. If you are not yet licensed, WE CAN HELP! It's a fun hobby and it's affordable.
Club meetings are held the second Wednesday of January, April, July and October at Gary, K8YSZ's home at 1108 Bumbletown Rd on Bumbletown hill. Go 3 miles North of the US 41 and M-203 intersection then turn left at the BP station in Allouez or 2.5 miles South of Mohawk then turn right at the BP station in Allouez then follow Bumbletown Rd to the top of the hill,shown above.
View Larger Map